Recipe by Secret Agent
You have to try these potatoes to see how good they are. Don't rub them with butter or oil or salt before cooking. Don't wrap them with foil and keep the temperature of the oven high. Yummmmmmy!
- 4 potatoes, very large Idaho Bakers uniform in size
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chives, snipped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Yep, 500.
- Scrub potatoes well, dry them, and prick with a fork all over. Bake for one hour. Yep, 1 hour.
- Carefully cut potatoes open - they will be steamy and fluffy so be careful. Add optional toppings and enjoy the best baked potato you ever had!