Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know you think this is a joke, but it really isn't. Try this when you make ice molds or punch bowl molds.
- 1 quart water, filtered and boiled
- lemon zest, curls (optional)
- orange zest, curls (optional)
- mint leaf (optional)
- Bring the water to a hard boil for 30 seconds and remove from heat to let cool completely.
- Fill ring molds or ice cube trays with the cooled water and freeze overnight. Remove from molds and look at how crystal clear your ice is.
- Optionally, add fruit zest or mint leaves as your beverage dictates.