Recipe by Secret Agent
I know you think this is a joke, but it really isn't. Try this when you make ice molds or punch bowl molds.
Top Review by kotanmj
Crystal Clear! how wonderful. We had 4 punch bowls going at once and the 3 with the Crystal Clear ice were gone first. Two of them were identical recipe with that exception. Several of the guests asked where we ordered the ice for the punch bowls. When told it was the hostess' secret recipe and it was an auction for charity, the "recipe" brought in $85.00!
- 1 quart water, filtered and boiled
- lemon zest, curls (optional)
- orange zest, curls (optional)
- mint leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the water to a hard boil for 30 seconds and remove from heat to let cool completely.
- Fill ring molds or ice cube trays with the cooled water and freeze overnight. Remove from molds and look at how crystal clear your ice is.
- Optionally, add fruit zest or mint leaves as your beverage dictates.