Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my recipe that evolved from many trial and error attempts. I had eaten it at a famous restaurant and tried to figure out all the ingredients. I have had many compliments every time I serve it.
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 3 (14 ounce) cans artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced or garlic powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese or 1 cup romano cheese, grated
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can mushroom
- Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place in baking dish and bake at 350 degrees 35-45 minutes.
- Serve with wheat crackers or chips.
This is an excellent concoction! My guests loved it so much I had to give them a "take out" bag - reluctantly! I used Romano and Parmesan together - it rocked. Thanks, Linda!
I have made this several times now and it always gets rave reviews. It is a BIG recipe I cut it down sometimes...which takes a little finagaling but turns out fine. Girls at stamp club gave this 5 stars also. I am making it again this weekend for a family party.
I guess I should have read the past reviews better and changed the recipe. I assume if someone rates it well they did exactly as the instructions said. This was not good. The spinach and cream of mush soup overpowered this recipe and I knew before adding them I would hate the canned mushrooms but I did it anyways. They enhanced the soup flavor and added a bad canned mushroom flavor. I have been trying to find a dip recipe and will probably stear clear of any with soup in the ingredients. I gave it two stars because my husband and sdaughter ate it, but they love me:)