Recipe by linda shoaf
This is my recipe that evolved from many trial and error attempts. I had eaten it at a famous restaurant and tried to figure out all the ingredients. I have had many compliments every time I serve it.
Top Review by Corina Ramirez
This is an excellent concoction! My guests loved it so much I had to give them a "take out" bag - reluctantly! I used Romano and Parmesan together - it rocked. Thanks, Linda!
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 3 (14 ounce) cans artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced or garlic powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese or 1 cup romano cheese, grated
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can mushroom