1/3 Photos of Linda's Egg Salad Sandwich (Sandwiches) or Finger Rolls
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Great for baby and bridal showers, graduations, or any other type of party or family get together. GREAT for weddings too! You can double or triple this recipe, and it works fine. The yield on this recipe depends on how full you stuff the rolls, and how big the rolls are. Try some of my other delicious sandwiches: Linda's Tuna and Olive Sandwich (Sandwiches) or Finger Rolls Linda's Ham Salad Sandwich (Sandwiches) or Finger Rolls Linda's Bean and Mayonnaise Sandwich (Sandwiches)
My Private Note
doz. ro ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put eggs in water, and make sure water is covering eggs. Add 1 teaspoons of salt to water. Cover, and bring to a boil.
- 2When water starts to boil, take off burner, and let sit for 15 minutes Drain water.
- 3Tap the eggs on the counter when you are ready to peel, to break the shell, and under cold running water, peel the egg. This helps the shell to come off easier.
- 4Mash eggs and whites, using a fork. Make sure there are no lg. pieces of egg white. Mash them good. Chill in the fridge.
- 5Meanwhile, add the mayonnaise and mustard together, and mix well. Add to the eggs, along with the onion and olives. If using shrimp, add at this time as well.
- 6Salt and pepper, to taste. Mix all well, and chill. (Be careful with the salt, as the olives and shrimp are salty).
- 7To Make Sandwiches:.
- 8Stuff with as much filling as you like, and top with a lettuce leaf.
- 9Cut sandwich, and serve.
- 10To Make Finger Rolls:.
- 11Stuff with as much filling as you like.
- 12Sprinkle with paprika, and top with a couple of olive slices on each one, if you really like olives.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Egg Salad Sandwich (Sandwiches) or Finger Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (2479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2973.7
- Calories from Fat 937
- Total Fat 104.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 1149.5 mg
- Sodium 5414.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 395.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.1 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 107.5 g