Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My friend Linda shared this recipe with me.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, and juice
- 1 (28 ounce) can peaches, and juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- Mix pineapple and peaches.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Spread dry cake mix on top.
- Add melted butter.
- Grease and flour a 9x13" baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven, for 40-45 mins., or until done.
- If using a glass dish, bake at 300.
This was very good and simple to make. I used brown sugar instead of white sugar and we really liked how it turned out. I served it with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkled chopped pecans on top. Easy quick dessert that makes a lot, I will make again. Made and Reviewed for Zaar Stars Tag - Thanks! :)
This was good but WAY too sweet for me. The fruit part wasnt bad, it was th cake part that was really sweet. My kids loved it of course.
This is a really great recipe! I've had it with all kinds of fruit including canned pie fillings and with nuts sprinkled on top. A sure winner for a busy day and for other times, too! Your only limitations are your personal preferences for the fruits used!