Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for ZWT5, from Linda McCartneys 'World Of Vegetarian Cooking'. The Cajun Spice mix used is Lindas Cajun Spice Mix
- 60 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning, Lindas Cajun Spice Mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- sea salt and black pepper
- 175 ml olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients except the oil in a small bowl.
- Gradually whisk in the oil until the mixture thickens.
- It will keep in a covered jar in the fridge for up to ten days.
Great dressing for our kale and veggie salad. Served with a Cajun fish sandwich. So good.
Very nice vinaigrette. I used this over my green salad for a little kick. It's flavorful and really not too spicy. Very nice over a salad. Thanks!
Wonderful dressing on a simple tossed salad using the packaged greens, cherry tomatoes and some grapes. I was out of olive oil so used corn oil and used packaged cajun seasoning. Thanks for sharing!