1/2 Photos of Linda's Creamy Italian Chicken Fettuccine
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This comfort food is good anytime, but don't forget about it when company comes, because it's DELISH!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g fettuccine pasta, uncooked
- 709.77 ml cut-up assorted fresh vegetables, I use onion, broccoli, Italian green beans, cauliflower, and green peppers
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 226.79 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 236.59 ml milk
- 113.39 g cream cheese, cubed, 1/3 less fat is fine
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Cook pasta as directed on pkg., adding vegetables during last 3 minutes of pasta cooking time, and drain.
- 2Heat oil in skillet on med. heat. Add chicken and cook and stir 8 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken, and set aside.
- 3Heat milk, cream cheese, and 3/4 cups of the Parmesan cheese in skillet, on low heat, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
- 4Toss with pasta mixture and chicken.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 6Salt and pepper, to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Creamy Italian Chicken Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1075.7
- Calories from Fat 516
- Total Fat 57.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 282.1 mg
- Sodium 1169.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 64.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables