Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great when the weather is hot and you don't feel like cooking. You can also stuff smaller cherry tomatoes with this mixture also, for some tasty appetizers when you feel like entertaining!
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1⁄3 stalk celery, chopped fine
- mayonnaise, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 fresh tomatoes
- romaine lettuce leaf
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together well. Chill for at least 1 hours.
- Hollow out the 4 lg. fresh tomatoes. Fill with crab mixture.
- Serve atop fresh lettuce leaves.
Love it_so quick for lunch!