- 226.79 g chicken tenderloins
- 1419.54 ml fat-free chicken broth
- 113.39 g wide egg noodles
- 118.29 ml finely diced onion
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced carrot
- 236.59 ml finely diced celery
- 4.92 ml table salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 4.92 ml minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, poach chicken breast tenderloins in chicken broth.
- In a second pot, cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions.
- Shred cooked chicken with two forks, and return to broth. Add onion, carrots, celery, salt, black pepper, bay leaf, parsley and drained pasta.
- Simmer, covered, until all vegetables are tender; about 15-20 minutes. Remove bay leaf before serving.