1/1 Photo of Linda's Chicken Noodle Soup
From the Weight Watchers message boards.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, poach chicken breast tenderloins in chicken broth.
- 2In a second pot, cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions.
- 3Shred cooked chicken with two forks, and return to broth. Add onion, carrots, celery, salt, black pepper, bay leaf, parsley and drained pasta.
- 4Simmer, covered, until all vegetables are tender; about 15-20 minutes. Remove bay leaf before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 701.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g