Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Weight Watchers message boards.
- 8 ounces chicken tenderloins
- 6 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 4 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- In a large pot, poach chicken breast tenderloins in chicken broth.
- In a second pot, cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions.
- Shred cooked chicken with two forks, and return to broth. Add onion, carrots, celery, salt, black pepper, bay leaf, parsley and drained pasta.
- Simmer, covered, until all vegetables are tender; about 15-20 minutes. Remove bay leaf before serving.
This is so easy to make and has a great flavor! Made as directed, just made 1/2 the recipe. Will make again!! Made for January Warm Ups in the Diabetic Forum.