1/23 Photos of Linda's Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
OMG.. These are like heaven in your mouth! Talk about great taste sensations... I made these for one of my cooking and recipe events that I hold monthly, and these were a HUGE hit... A must try for sure! You can use low fat cream cheese to make these lighter if you like. You can also dip the ends with any kind of finely chopped nuts, mini chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbs, sprinkles, or dip the ends in chocolate or drizzle with chocolate. You might even try adding some cocoa powder to the cream cheese and make it a chocolate filling. The sky is the limit here, just use your imagination!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cream cheese in a bowl, and microwave for 30 seconds, so that it's soft.
- 2Whip together the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar.
- 3In the center of each strawberry, using a sharp knife, make a hole in each one, as deep as you can without going out the bottom.
- 4Spoon or pipe the filling into each hole.
- 5Dip cheesecake end of strawberry into chopped almonds, making sure you completely cover the cheesecake filling with the nuts.
- 6Lay strawberries in a pretty serving dish.
- 7Sprinkle with any leftover nuts around the dish.
- 8Chill, and serve.
- 9Makes 24 servings.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 55.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g