Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You will love this yummy cake!!! It's so moist and delicious...I get asked to make it all the time.
Make and share this Linda's Carrot Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups carrots, grated
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups confectionary' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Cake: Beat eggs.
- Mix with oil and sugar.
- Combine dry ingredients, then mix together.
- Grease pan and pour batter into it.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hours.
- or until done.
- Let cake cool.
- Frosting: Combine first 5 ingredients, and mix until smooth.
- Frost cake, sprinkle pecans on top, and put in refrigerator to chill before eating.