Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This is one of my own creations, and is YUMMY! It goes well as a side salad with just about any dish...
Top Review by carole in orlando
Oh-h this is so good! I followed the recipe, but used Miss Annie's recipe for seasoning #22089 and it was great. I added the 1/4 tsp measure. I added the 1/8 cup red wine vinegar and just a pinch of Splenda. It's a crisp, easy to make salad and one we'll have again. Thanks, Carole in Orlando
- 10 mushrooms, cut into slices
- 1 large tomatoes, cubed
- 3 slices purple onions, 1/4 inch slices,cubed
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives
- 3⁄4 green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar, more to taste
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon Tony Chachere's Seasoning, taste as you add
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up all your veggies, and put in a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, except Tony's seasoning.
- Add Tony's seasoning, and mix well.
- Adjust the spice as you go, to your individual taste.
- Some may want more, while some may want less.
- Let this marinade in the fridge for at least a 1/2 hour-- DELICIOUS!