Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my own creations, and is YUMMY! It goes well as a side salad with just about any dish...
- Cut up all your veggies, and put in a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, except Tony's seasoning.
- Add Tony's seasoning, and mix well.
- Adjust the spice as you go, to your individual taste.
- Some may want more, while some may want less.
- Let this marinade in the fridge for at least a 1/2 hour-- DELICIOUS!
Oh-h this is so good! I followed the recipe, but used Miss Annie's recipe for seasoning #22089 and it was great. I added the 1/4 tsp measure. I added the 1/8 cup red wine vinegar and just a pinch of Splenda. It's a crisp, easy to make salad and one we'll have again. Thanks, Carole in Orlando