Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This is one of my own creations, and is YUMMY! It goes well as a side salad with just about any dish...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up all your veggies, and put in a bowl.
- 2Add all other ingredients, except Tony's seasoning.
- 3Add Tony's seasoning, and mix well.
- 4Adjust the spice as you go, to your individual taste.
- 5Some may want more, while some may want less.
- 6Let this marinade in the fridge for at least a 1/2 hour-- DELICIOUS!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Cajun Salad Delight
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.9
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 246.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Tony Chachere's Seasoning