Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A light Solo lunch,or in larger quanities spread on small crackers would make a nice appetizer.
- 1⁄2 cup hormel's Spam
- 1⁄4 cup canned mushroom pieces
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- Cut the spam into small pieces and them mash with a fork into a paste.
- Cut mushrooms into small pieces and add, along with the cheese, sour cream, and pepper to the spam.
- Spread the mixture over the two slices of toast making sure to cover all the way to the edges.
- Broil for 3 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad or fruit.