Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love broccoli and this is so creamy and good.
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 16 ounces broccoli (cooked and drained)
- Cook broccoli and drain.
- Melt butter and sauté onion.
- Mix together broccoli, soup, melted butter, sautéed onion and Cheese Whiz.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- You can put grated cheddar cheese on top if you want.
Very good and easy! I added some cracker crumbs mixed with shredded cheese and sprinkled on top..also, I thought I had cream of celery in the pantry but had cream of mushroom, still tasted great!!
What an outstanding dish. We really enjoyed the broccoli casserole. It was quick and easy to make. Using just a few simple ingredients to creat a delicious dish. The broccoli was tender and the sauce was rich and velvety. Thanks for sharing another great dish Linda Jean.