1/4 Photos of Linda's Bloodshot Eyeballs
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This is a GREAT idea for Halloween Party FUN! Bring these sweet little morsels to your next Halloween Party and they will be the HIT of the party! Preparation time does not include setting and chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 lb white candy coating (white chocolate)
- 24 brown Reese's pieces or 24 brown M&M's
- 1In a small mixing bowl, combine the confectioners sugar, peanut butter, and butter.
- 2Shape into 1" balls, and place on a waxed paper lined pan.
- 3Chill for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- 4In a microwave, melt white candy coating. Stir until smooth.
- 5Dip balls in coating, and place on waxed paper.
- 6Immediately press one Reese's Pieces or M&M candy on top of each eyeball for pupils. Let stand for 30 minutes, or until set.
- 7In a small bowl combine water, food coloring, and confectioners sugar. Mix well.
- 8Transfer to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
- 9Cut a small whole in a corner of the bag.
- 10Pipe wavy lines downward from the candy, creating the look of bloodshot eyes.
- 11Store eye balls in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Bloodshot Eyeballs
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 47.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g