This is a GREAT idea for Halloween Party FUN! Bring these sweet little morsels to your next Halloween Party and they will be the HIT of the party! Preparation time does not include setting and chill time.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the confectioners sugar, peanut butter, and butter.
- Shape into 1" balls, and place on a waxed paper lined pan.
- Chill for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt white candy coating. Stir until smooth.
- Dip balls in coating, and place on waxed paper.
- Immediately press one Reese's Pieces or M&M candy on top of each eyeball for pupils. Let stand for 30 minutes, or until set.
- In a small bowl combine water, food coloring, and confectioners sugar. Mix well.
- Transfer to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
- Cut a small whole in a corner of the bag.
- Pipe wavy lines downward from the candy, creating the look of bloodshot eyes.
- Store eye balls in an airtight container.