Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Another little experiment of mine that I really enjoyed! If you like kielbasa this is one you won't want to miss!
- 1 lb kielbasa, I use lite
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (10 ounce) canpea beans, I use Campbells, brown sugar and bacon flavored
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cains zinger relish, it's a little spicy
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook kielbasa, I boil mine. Cut up into pieces, and set aside.
- Heat onions, and stir around for a few minutes in a non-stick pan.
- Add beans, mustard, ketchup, relish, and Tabasco.
- Cook until hot and bubbly, about 5-7 minutes.
- At end of cooking time add kielbasa, mix in, and serve.
- Note: You can also serve the kielbasa on the side along with mustard and Zinger relish to dip.