Recipe by keen5
My sister-in-law took some of her bean salad to my mom and I tasted it. After that, I had to have the recipe and called her right away. This is great for picnics, potlucks, or anytime. I suggest making it a day ahead, as it is so much tastier then. Not sure of the servings, since she just brought a serving to my mom. Cooking time is the refrigeration time to chill.
Top Review by elliesstuff
There is something unpalatable about this recipe. The soft hard boiled eggs mixed with the starchy beans in a cold yogurt dressing is very unappealing. I found the feel of it in my mouth repulsive and the flavor was blah. Sorry. I wanted to like it because it fits into the WW CORE program.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 green onions, minced
- 12 green olives, chopped small
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste