Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This reduction is great with beef, pork or lamb. If you want just that little extra something to make your meal a "Gourmet Delight", make this sauce to drizzle over your meat. It's WONDERFUL and full of flavor! WOW! Please Note: If you don't like sweetness to your sauce, reduce or omit the brown sugar.
- 709.77 ml balsamic vinegar
- 78.07 ml brown sugar
- 44.37 ml fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed with the side of a knife
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 44.37-59.16 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small pan combine vinegar, sugar, rosemary, and garlic. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes to thicken sauce, and reduce by 2/3.
- Remove crushed garlic.
- Add butter pats one at at time, mixing them each in well. (Butter gives the sauce a nice flavor and sheen).
- Drizzle sauce over prepared meat.