Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This is one of my favorite ways to have turkey. I bought a turkey half at the grocery store, and this was what I did... It was really tasty, and my son and I both loved it!
- 1⁄2 whole turkey
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Shake-n-Bake, for chicken, enough to cover turkey
- cooking spray
- Tony Chachere's Seasoning, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash off the turkey, and place on a lg. cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs oner top of turkey.
- Sprinkle Shake N Bake over crumbs.
- Spray with cooking oil spray all over the top.
- Sprinkle with Tony Chachere's seasoning and pepper.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Cut into pieces and slice breast, and serve.