Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is one of my favorite ways to have turkey. I bought a turkey half at the grocery store, and this was what I did... It was really tasty, and my son and I both loved it!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash off the turkey, and place on a lg. cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs oner top of turkey.
- Sprinkle Shake N Bake over crumbs.
- Spray with cooking oil spray all over the top.
- Sprinkle with Tony Chachere's seasoning and pepper.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Cut into pieces and slice breast, and serve.
This was good..It stayed moist and the coating was good. I think we prefer smoking the turkey though so the flavor is all through the turkey and not just on this outside.