Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I love seafood, and this is one of my FAVORITES!!! This is a restaurant quality recipe, that I hope you enjoy with your family and friends!
Top Review by Maine E Ack!
Being a lobster lover, I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into this lobster. What an awesome idea for our anniversary dinner! I used lemon in with the butter and added some salt in too. Amazing stuff to dip each piece into! The stuffing was so good that I can't wait to make this again for my family this summer when they come up from Florida. Those rock lobsters don't in any way compare in taste to fresh Maine lobstahs! They are gonna love this!
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups Ritz cracker crumbs (Hi Ho will do also, or any other butter cracker)
- 2 (1 1/2-2 lb) live maine lobsters
- 1 cup fresh crabmeat, cooked, flaked or 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 lemon, juice of
- butter, melted
- 1 lemons or 1 cider vinegar, to taste, for drawn butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a lg. bowl, mix melted butter into cracker crumbs and garlic powder.
- Split the lobsters down the center, and remove the insides of the head, stomach, and black vein on upper side of tail.
- Add the crabmeat to the cracker crumb mixture. Mix well.
- Stuff lobsters with cracker mixture.
- Squeeze lemon over crumbs, and bake for 20 mins., at 450.
- Serve with drawn butter, with lemon or cider vinegar mixed into the butter. Gives the butter and lobster a tangy delicious flavor.