1/3 Photos of Linda's Baked Crab Rangoon
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
These delicious little morsels are to die for! Creamy cheese and crab with lemon. Doesn't get much better than that! Great as an appetizer for any social event, but don't wait until then. Make them for yourself and the family, and see for yourself how DELISH they are alone, or with any kind of dipping sauce you might like. I love them with my recipes for Linda's Chinese Duck Sauce and Linda's Thai Sweet Chili Sauce for Dipping (Egg Rolls, Sushi).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons yellow onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic juice, I used some from a jar of chopped garlic in juice
- 8 ounces crab or 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- 16 wonton wrappers
- canola oil, to brush on won tons
- Chinese duck sauce or plum sauce, for dipping
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Put cream cheese in a glass dish, and microwave for 30 secs., until softened.
- 3Chop the onions finely, and add to cream cheese.
- 4Add your lemon and garlic juice, and mix well.
- 5Chop the crab finely, or use the blender. Add to cream cheese mixture, and mix in well.
- 6Place a heaping teaspoonful of mixture into the center of 8 won ton wrappers.
- 7Dip you finger into the water, then rub around the edges of each won ton. Take another won ton wrapper, and wet one side around the edges, and put it on top of the mixture.
- 8Seal the two wrappers together, pressing with your fingers all around the edge. Continue with the rest of the won ton wrappers, until all are completed.
- 9When done, grease a cookie sheet with oil.
- 10Rub each won ton in the grease on the bottom of the cookie sheet, and place each won ton on sheet. When all the won tons are done and on the sheet, brush a little oil on top, so they get nice and crispy around the edge.
- 11Put in the oven, and bake for 8-12 minutes, depending on how crispy you like them.
- 12When done, place on a layer of paper towels to absorb grease.
- 13Serve with your favorite Duck or Plum Dipping Sauce.
- 14Makes 8 lg. won tons.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Baked Crab Rangoon
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 259.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: