Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I wanted to try my hand at creating an Asian style marinade for salmon. This came out great and I wanted to share it with all of you. I hope you will try it! DELISH! Serve alongside your favorite Asian inspired rice or noodle dish, and my recipe for Linda's Asian Coleslaw, for one meal to remember! We serve it with my son's recipe for Dan's Asian Rice with some Sweet Soy Sauce drizzled over the top.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, fresh
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice (from jar of pickled ginger)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chinese rice wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all the ingredients in a container big enough to fit the fish.
- Add the fish to the marinade, and let sit in the refrigerator for 1/2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Lightly grease grill rack with oil.
- Remove salmon from marinade, reserving the marinade.
- Grill 12-15 minutes per 1" of thickness, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush fish with reserved marinade while cooking, up until the last 5 minutes on the grill. Dispose of any leftover marinade.
- Plate, and enjoy!