Top Review by adopt a greyhound
Very good and quick salad. I only made half the dressing as I thought it sounded like a lot. I was short on broccoli so added sugar snap peas and bean sprouts. Served with Recipe #454762.
- 2 cups coleslaw mix, in a bag
- 2 cups broccoli, mix in a bag
- 1 carrot, grated
asian salad dressing
- 4 garlic cloves, minced finely
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, minced finely
- 6 ounces soy sauce
- 3 ounces red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar, I used 2 pkts. Splenda
- 6 drops sesame oil
- 1 ounce water (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- There are 2 options for preparing this dressing.
- You can either mix ingredients in a blender, which makes it a little frothy, OR you can finely mince the garlic and ginger, and whip the rest of the ingredients together with a wire whisk. Either way, it's fabulous!
- You can easily double this recipe. Just keep the 2 to 1 ratio for the garlic and ginger, and the soy sauce and vinegar.