Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
These wings are great for a dinner or for an appetizer. The flavor is DELICIOUS!
Top Review by **Angie**
My kids and I loved these wings! I had them with mashed potatoes and green beans in garlic oil and rolls on the side. You can be assured we will be having these more than once!
- 5 lbs chicken wings, tips removed, and cut at joints
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing or 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 2⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes dry onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine dressing preserves, and soup.
- Place chicken in a ungreased 11x7x2" baking pan.
- Top with dressing mixture.
- Cover, and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Baste.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes longer, or until chicken is glazed, and juices run clear.