These wings are great for a dinner or for an appetizer. The flavor is DELICIOUS!
Make and share this Linda's Apricot Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 5 lbs chicken wings, tips removed, and cut at joints
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing or 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 2⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes dry onion soup mix
- In a bowl combine dressing preserves, and soup.
- Place chicken in a ungreased 11x7x2" baking pan.
- Top with dressing mixture.
- Cover, and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Baste.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes longer, or until chicken is glazed, and juices run clear.
My kids and I loved these wings! I had them with mashed potatoes and green beans in garlic oil and rolls on the side. You can be assured we will be having these more than once!
Absolutely scrumptious wings Linda! A cinch to make and they smelled divine while cooking -- we couldn't wait to eat them. They went quickly! Thanks for posting!