1/1 Photo of Linda's Apricot Chicken Wings
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
These wings are great for a dinner or for an appetizer. The flavor is DELICIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 lbs chicken wings, tips removed, and cut at joints
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing or 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes dry onion soup mix
- 1In a bowl combine dressing preserves, and soup.
- 2Place chicken in a ungreased 11x7x2" baking pan.
- 3Top with dressing mixture.
- 4Cover, and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Baste.
- 5Bake uncovered for 20 minutes longer, or until chicken is glazed, and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Apricot Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (501 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1845.2
- Calories from Fat 1091
- Total Fat 121.3 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 437.8 mg
- Sodium 2925.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 47.6 g
- Protein 107.5 g