These wings are great for a dinner or for an appetizer. The flavor is DELICIOUS!
Make and share this Linda's Apricot Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 5 lbs chicken wings, tips removed, and cut at joints
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing or 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 2⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes dry onion soup mix
- In a bowl combine dressing preserves, and soup.
- Place chicken in a ungreased 11x7x2" baking pan.
- Top with dressing mixture.
- Cover, and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Baste.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes longer, or until chicken is glazed, and juices run clear.