Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a GREAT recipe to have anytime, but especially good around Halloween as the weather starts to get cooler and the apples are great... Also a DELICIOUS choice served along with your other favorite desserts for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
- Peel, core, and cut apple into 27 wedges. Set aside.
- Combine apple juice, caramels, vanilla, cardamom, and cinnamon.
- Drop peanut butter, 1 teaspoon at a time, over ingredients and stir.
- Add apple wedges. Cover, and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Stir, and cook 1 more hour.
- Serve 1/3 cup of warm mixture over each slice of Angel Food Cake.
- Top each piece with French Vanilla ice cream, and serve.