1/3 Photos of Linda's Apple and Nut Bagel Pudding
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
DELICIOUS dessert to make anytime... GREAT with whipped cream, Cool Whip, or a big scoop of French Vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cinnamon raisin bagel, cubed into 1/2-inch pieces, let set out for at least 1 hr
- 236.59 ml granny smith apple, peeled, and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 340.19 g can evaporated 2% milk
- 118.29 ml water
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a lg. bowl, toss bagel cubes, apples, and nuts together.
- 3In a bowl whisk together brown sugar, eggs, evaporated milk, water, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.
- 4Pour liquid over bagel, apples and nut mixture. Stir well, and let stand 20 minutes to absorb liquid.
- 5Spoon into 2 4x8" baking pans coated with oil. Make sure apples and walnuts are evenly distributed.
- 6Bake 45-50 mins., or until bread is deep golden brown.
- 7Pudding is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Apple and Nut Bagel Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.6
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 47.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon raisin bagel
evaporated 2% milk