Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
There are many cranberry chicken recipes on this site, but I couldn't find one just like this one. This one is very good and very easy. Just put your chicken in the crockpot and cover it with a sauce made of just 5 ingredients! Linda posted this on the Taste of Home website.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix (Lipton's suggested)
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- In a bowl combine the remaining 5 ingredients and mix well. Add sauce to crockpot, coating chicken well.
- Cover and cook on LO heat 3-4 hours or until chicken is well cooked with no pink remaining.