Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Linda'A Guadalajara - Style Burritos
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans (not the large size)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 10 large flour tortillas
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Add beans, spices and chili sauce. Mix together and heat on low flame while shredding cheese. Place about 1/2 cup on flour tortilla.
- Top with shredded cheese and roll up.
- Place seam side down on plate in micro-wave. Heat on "re-heat" for 1 minute until cheese melts.
The cinnamon made it interesting. I may use less next time, but it gives the dish a distinct flavor. I also added shredded cheddar to the tops of the rolled burritos before reheating.