Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted for ZWT6 Scandinavian leg of tour. Limpa—a moist rye bread from Sweden—is often flavored with aniseed (or fennel), caraway seeds, and orange zest.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and butter muffin tins.
- In a bowl whisk together flours, baking powder, salt, aniseed, and caraway seeds.
- In a small bowl whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture, stirring until just combined (do not overmix).
- Divide batter evenly among muffin tins and bake in middle of oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.