From Barton Brands.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide the strawberries among 6 wine glasses.
- 2Place a metal or Pyrex bowl over a large pot of water to make sure the bowl fits securely and the bottom doesn’t touch the water.
- 3Remove the bowl and bring the water to a simmer over medium heat.
- 4Place the egg yolks, whole egg and sugar in the bowl. Whisk together for about 3 minutes, until pale yellow and well-blended. Carefully, place the bowl over the simmering water.
- 5Whisk continuously for about 10 minutes, or until the mixture coats the back of the spoon. Add the Caravella Limoncello and whisk continuously for about 10 minutes, or until the mixture is the consistency of a medium-thick pastry cream.
- 6If you are using the heavy cream, whisk it in now, until blended. Carefully, remove the bowl from the heat.
- 7Spoon the zabaglione over the berries in the wine glasses. Serve immediately or chilled. Serves 6.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Limoncello Zabaglione With Berries
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 192.5 mg
- Sodium 18.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: