24 hrs 10 mins
this was taken from the food network website,im not sure wich chef it was. I love a sweet lemon sorbet on a hot summer evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1first make the simple syrup:.
- 2In a small sauce pan on med-high heat add the water,sugar and cornsyrup.
- 3Bring to a boil then turn down to low heat and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- 4Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- 5In a stainless steel bowl combine the lemon juice,limoncello and champagne/wine.
- 6Add the cooled simple syrup to the stainless steel bowl,stir well.
- 7Put the bowl in the freezer, stir and scrape the mixture every few hours until its completely frozen.
- 8scoop out with an ice cream scoop and serve. The consistency will be like a frozen slushy,NOT like an ice cream.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Limoncello Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: