Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this on a special occasion or treat yourself to something special. Recipe courtesy Dan Boome
- 2 scoops raspberry sorbet, divided
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, divided
- 6 ounces limoncello, divided
- 6 ounces sparkling water (or enough to top off, divided )
- lemon peel, twist garnish
- Fill 2 glasses with 1 scoop of sorbet and 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream each.
- Pour 3 ounces of limoncello into each glass and top off with about 3 ounces of sparkling water to create your float. Garnish with lemon twist.
Made this particularly for some drinking friends of mine, but I did manage a taste! I enjoyed the combo of the lemon/lime & the raspberry flavors in this unusual drink, & my friends REALLY LOVED IT! [Made & reviewed while touring Italy on Zaar's World Tour 4]
This was the first time I had had limoncello in anything. I can't say I was in love with it but I bet if you were someone who did....you would enjoy this. Made it with a friend tonight. She has ice cream and sparking water...I had raspberry sorbet and limoncello. Went together quick. Glad we tried it. It gives me a lot of ideas. Thanks for sharing. Made for my Babes for ZWT4.
I kicked off the Fathers' Day weekend with this one. Very good, love limoncello, and knew I'd enjoy this. Made for ZWT4.