Perfect for a warm summers night when the kids aren't home! Sweet, slightly sour, a perfect martini!
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add vodka, limoncello and simple syrup.
- Shake well and strain into oversized martini glasses.
- Garnish each with a lemon twist.
- Note: Simple syrup is made by combining 2 parts granulated sugar with 1 part water.
- Simmer, stirring, over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Chill before using.
I'm a Limoncello-aholic. What kind are you?
Perfect, but only one or two, please!
I made this with my homemade limoncello, and it was delicious, but very strong (I am a lightweight when it comes to alcohol). I might try this next time with equal parts vodka and limoncello. I had a vanilla simple syrup on hand so that is what I used. Thanks for posting!