1/1 Photo of Limoncello Martini
Perfect for a warm summers night when the kids aren't home! Sweet, slightly sour, a perfect martini!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a shaker with ice.
- 2Add vodka, limoncello and simple syrup.
- 3Shake well and strain into oversized martini glasses.
- 4Garnish each with a lemon twist.
- 5Note: Simple syrup is made by combining 2 parts granulated sugar with 1 part water.
- 6Simmer, stirring, over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- 7Chill before using.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Limoncello Martini
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: