Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light....a lemony version of the Creamsicle!
- 1⁄4 cup lemon curd
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons limoncello
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 4 vanilla meringue cookies, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- Combine curd and liqueur in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk to blend.
- Add ice cream to curd mixture; stir to blend.
- Spoon 1/2 cup ice cream mixture into each of 4 bowls; top each with 1 crushed meringue cookie.
Yummy ice cream treat!!! I made this for 1/4 of the recipe, one serving. I initially chose this recipe as I had some Vanilla Wafers that needed to be used. After returning home from picking up DD from college, they were gone. So I made Eat Sum More (Shortbread Cookies), #309425 for the cookie crumbs and then topped it with a whole cookie, yum!!! This isn't a tart lemon flavor, just very refreshing and light!!! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe. Made for PRMR Tag Game.