Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy way to assemble sorbet and ice cream with a nice garnish! I keep my limoncello in the freezer so I'm all set for a summer dessert!
- 1 pint lemon sorbet
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 4 ounces limoncello
- 1 whole lemon, zest of, grated
- 8 vanilla wafer cookies, for garnish
- Take out 4 dessert cups and put a scoop of lemon sorbet and a scoop of vanilla ice cream in each cup.
- Top each serving with 1 oz. of limoncello and a quarter of the lemon zest.
- Garnish each serving with 2 wafer cookies.