1/3 Photos of Limoncello Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons limoncello (Italian liqueur)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons limoncello
- 1For the cookies:
- 2Cream butter and confectioner’s sugar with hand mixer. Stir in flour, lemon zest, limoncello, and salt until dough forms.
- 3Roll into log, about 1 1/2 inches wide and 10 inches long. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for a few hours or overnight.
- 4When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Line cookie sheet with greased parchment paper. Take golf-ball-size piece of dough and roll between palms to form a lemon shape. Flatten until dough is 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch thick.
- 6Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown on bottom. The dough will not expand on cookie sheet.
- 7Remove from oven and cool completely.
- 8For the glaze: Mix sugar and limoncello together in small bowl.
- 9When cookies have cooled completely, drizzle glaze over top or spread on lightly with knife.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Limoncello Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 30.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: