1/1 Photo of Limoncello Cocktail
Ammie Cook in Deutschland's Note:
A great way to welcome your guests to your summer backyard party! This recipe comes from a monthly women's magazine, "Meine Familie & Ich" from the grocery store magazine stand in Düsseldorf, Germany. This recipe has been translated from German into English. Limoncello is an Italian lemon-flavored liquor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash 4 unwaxed lemons in hot water.
- 2Dry the lemons and cut 10 thin strips from the rind to garnish the cocktails.
- 3Mix together the 14 oz Limoncello and 7 oz Vodka.
- 4Add some ice cubes to 10 champagne glasses.
- 5Divide the Limoncello-Vodka mixture between the 10 champagne glasses.
- 6Top off each glass with the Tonic water. In this step, you can determine the strength of the cocktail. For a stronger cocktail, add less tonic. For a weaker cocktail, add more tonic.
- 7Garnish with the lemon strip.
- 8Serve with a straw. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Limoncello Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: