1/1 Photo of Limoncello Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
I love Limoncello and this is one of those desserts to die for. There are other recipes here for Limoncello cheesecake but not like this!! Let me know what you think!! It takes some time to make but it's worth it.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons limoncello
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, room temp
- 1 egg white, room temp
- 1Preheat over to 325.
- 2For Crust: Crumbled gingersnaps and mix with sugar and melted butter. Press into a greased springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes. After crust is done, turn oven down to 300.
- 3For Filling: Mix all ingredients, EXCEPT eggs, at low speed just until blended. Add eggs, individually, mixing at low until blended.
- 4Pour into crust. Tap to remove air bubbles. Bake at 300 for 55-60 minutes until center is just set. Cool in the oven for another hour.
- 5Run a knife around the edge to loosen before removing pan. Cool in the fridge for about 4 hours.
- 6Topping: Mix sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan, add liquids slowly. Bring to a slow boil and stir until thick.
- 7To incorporate the egg yolk, first stir a tablespoon of the hot liquid into the yolk, then add to the lemon mix.
- 8Stir and heat until jelled. Cool before pouring over cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Limoncello Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.1
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 207.9 mg
- Sodium 502.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 54.5 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: