Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from a brochure at the grocery store. It looks so good, and I don't want to lose the recipe before I try it. Good with dessert.
- 1⁄4 cup Bacardi Limon
- 2 tablespoons Bacardi Limon
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, pureed and strained to remove seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine raspberry puree, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and 1/4 cup Bacardi Limon in a large, heavy saucepan.
- Simmer, stirring over low heat until thick (3-5 mins).
- Remove from heat, stir in remaining Bacardi Limon and serve at once.