Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mojito is great. I used the soda water to top up. From the 501 Must-Drink Cocktails
- 1 lime, quartered
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 8 mint leaves
- crushed ice
- 2 ounces Bacardi Limon (lemon rum)
- soda water, to top up (optional)
- lemon slice, and
- lime slice, to decorate
- Muddle the lime quarters, sugar, and mint in a highball glass.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and add the rum.
- Stir and top up with soda water, if you like. Decorate with lemon and lime slices and serve with straws.
We used Splenda brown sugar blend and it was excellent .
This is another great way to enjoy a Mojito! I actually made mine a virgin by using some lemon simple syrup instead of rum and it turned really good. DH enjoyed the real thing and said it was very refreshing! I do like the lemon/lime flavor with the mint just as much as the lime alone. Made for PAC sping '11.