Recipe by AZPARZYCH
We eat a lot of chicken (especially b/s thighs) so always looking for new ways to make them! Found online...
Top Review by loof
Wow! This is great chicken! I used boneless skinless breasts (3), otherwise made just as directed and would not change a thing. Smells great while cooking, lovely flavor, and so moist and tender. This is a keeper - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 6 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the flour, salt and paprika in a large plastic bag. Sprinkle lime juice over the chicken thighs, then place them in the bag. Shake pieces around until completely coated
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook just until browned on each side.
- Transfer to a baking dish. Mix together the brown sugar and lime zest; sprinkle over the chicken.
- Pour the chicken broth and white wine into the pan. Sprinkle mint over the top
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Chicken should be cooked through and juices will run clear.