Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very quick and easy. Yummy on the grill or baked.
Make and share this Limed Mexican Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle chicken with cayenne and black peppers, cilantro, and garlic to taste.
- Add chopped jalapenos if desired.
- Place chicken is plastic bag or food storage container with lime juice.
- Marinate 30 minutes or longer, turning container or bag a few times.
- Bake or grill 15-20 minutes for boneless.
- Goes great with rice and salad.
This was very good. Had a good flavor but next time I will probably cut back to 1-2 limes. It was a little strong for me. Served with Spanish Rice and a bowl of guacamole (and chips) I mixed up from the new show on Food Network Nigella Feasts. Which I will also cut back on the lime in that next time as well. It was enjoyed by all. Thanks for the great recipe.