Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Our family really enjoys the taste of lime, so I made a variation of the Lemonade Jello substituting Limeade. Prep time does not include thickening time.
- 2 (6 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin
- 5 cups boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Put 2 6-oz.
- packages of lime jello into large mixing bowl.
- Add 5 cups of boiling water and stir until jello is melted.
- Stir in the 12-oz.
- can of frozen Limeade concentrate.
- Mix until the Limeade is thoroughly melted.
- Put bowl of jello into the frig until slightly thickened.
- After slightly thickened, add container of thawed Cool Whip.
- Blend with a mixer until creamy.
- Return to the refrigerator until set.
I'm not rating this, because it didn't set up for me. I think 5 cups of water is too much water, especially with the addition of the limeade concentrate. Might want to check the recipe ingredient amounts. THX