Recipe by GotBoxer?
These are a nice cakey cookie with a citrus flavor. The Limeade can be swapped out for lemonade for a lemon cookie instead.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter with an electric mixer for 30 seconds.
- Add 1 c sugar and baking soda.
- Mix in the eggs and 1/2 of the limeade.
- Add flour (you may need to mix by hand as the dough gets very stiff).
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto ungreased baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 6-7 min in a 400 degree oven - until edges start to lightly brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 1 min then remove to a wire rack.
- Brush cookies with remaining limeade and sprinkle with coarse sugar if desired.