In ‘Williams-Sonoma: Picnics and Tailgates’
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the lime juice in a large pitcher.
- 2Stir in 6 tablespoons sugar until it dissolves.
- 3Stir in the water.
- 4Crush the mint sprigs, then stir into the limeade.
- 5Taste and add the remaining sugar if desired.
- 6Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- 7Transfer the limeade, including the mint sprigs, to a chilled large thermos.
- 8Serve over ice cubes, tucking 2 or 3 mint sprigs among the cubes.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Limeade
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: