Top Review by bakingandbirds
This recipe was easy and to the point. However it was way to sweet for my liking. I wanted the sweet-tart flavor. After tasting I added the juice of two more limes making a total of 1 1/4 cup of lime juice used. Still very sweet. Next time I will use much less syrup.
- 1 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- water, enough to make 1/2 gal total
Simple Syrup (use 1 cup)
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Simple syrup:.
- Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan, and heat until it barely begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Combine one cup of syrup and one cup of lime juice in a pitcher.
- Add enough water to make up a half gallon.
- Serve over ice.